Key Features & Specifications
The PTC-200 Video Camera is a 4K UHD PTZ camera that can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor, or a tabletop. The camera captures up to 4K (3,840 x 2,160, UHD) video at 2160p29.97/25 resolution, and features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation. The camera features a motorized 12x optical zoom capability, and its image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically adjust the image and deliver a correctly oriented image. 50 programmable presets including pan, tilt, and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or an available PTZ controller.
For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light can identify active camera. The camera features a built-in IR cut filter in the image path for low light shooting, and then returns for daytime shooting. Moreover, PTC-200 supports real time position report on a per frame basis; this will be helpful to virtual studio application. The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 interface over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- UHD Resolution: 1/2.3" High Definition 8.93 M Pixels progressive CMOS sensor
- 12x optical zoom (f = 3.9 mm to 46.8 mm)
- 4K formats supported:（3,840 x 2,160，QFHD）2160p 29.97/25
- High definition formats supported: 1080p 59.94/50, 1080i 59.94/50, 720p 59.94/50
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce the noise and enable clearer image under low light conditions
- Position coordinates report in real time per frame
- Video Output: 3G-SDI + HDMI synchronously
- Tally LED Design (IR Controller/ RS-422 / DVIP Operation)
- Supports VISCA Protocol Keyboard
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol
- 1/4"-20 thread mount compatible
We are happy to hire, demonstrate or sell these units. Please call or email for current purchase prices. Our hire rates are shown above, or see here for more options.